April 1, 2015

Spring is in Swing

It's been an exciting week! Mommy and Daddy started painting the kitchen. And, because they were painting the cabinets and using all of our tables, we got to eat at the cafe table! It was such fun! Now that the kitchen is done, I love the new color! It's so bright and happy, just like spring. To celebrate the last day of March, some of our butterflies made a surprise visit. Mommy had noticed that some of the chrysalis's had started to change into a black color. Sure enough, we came inside one day to find two of the butterflies had come out! I told Mommy that I wanted to touch them, but I don't know if that's what I meant because at one point I was carrying one of the butterflies on a stick and it crawled on my hand. I was not happy about that!! Eventually the butterflies were able to fly and they flew away! I hope they are happy wherever they go!
Recently, I've been obsessed with for fast cars when we are driving somewhere. My fast car of choice - MUSTANGS! I saw a yellow one the other day and it was the coolest!




No comments:

Post a Comment