January 2, 2021

Halloween 2020


Halloween this year wasn't a total bust thanks to people being flexible in how we did trick or treating. I dressed up as a a greek goddess again this year and we experienced our first Halloween in Hi-Mount. Everyone had the candy setting out by the curb so it was easy to just walk up the street, wave to neighbors and grab candy. We only had to do the Mial (1 mile) loop and our bags were stuffed! It was fun seeing all the people in the streets and feeling like something was normal for once! It was overall much better than I thought it would be because at first I wasn't even planning on trick or treating. I'm glad I was convinced to go! One of the best things we saw was a man dressed up as a snail blowing candy out of his shell for kids to catch from a distance!




No comments:

Post a Comment